Support for the Advocacy Center's work are always appreciated. We believe we have a competent and committed staff, but our resources are not as great as the needs people bring to us. Your support could help us do a little more.
Make a Donation!
- $500 will train groups of individuals to understand their rights and speak up for themselves;
- $400 will help an older adult obtain Medicaid to pay for a wheelchair; or to make sure a child with a disability receives educational services; or to help an adult with a disability get accessible housing;
- $150 will fund a visit to a nursing home, mental health facility or group home in order to ensure that it is providing safe and effective care to our clients;
- $72 will provide one hour of free legal services. The services can help a client live more independently; help increase accessibility of public buildings or help a person with a disability become employed;
- $25 will cover the cost of duplicating and distributing Advocacy Center publications to 5 people.
For more information about how your donations help the Advocacy Center, check out the Center Page, our monthly newsletter.
If you would like to make a contribution to the Advocacy Center, please send your check to the Advocacy Center, 8325 Oak Street, New Orleans LA 70118.
To make a secure online donation via credit or debit card via AC's online store, click on the link below. Please note that we do not accept American Express cards.
To make a secure online donation via credit or debit card using Paypal, please click on the link below.
Donations are tax deductible.
Support the Advocacy Center by Shopping At Winn Dixie!
Just print out the activation coupon in the link below, keep one coupon and give the other to a friend who also wants to support our organization.
The next time you shop at Winn-Dixie, present the activation coupon along with your Winn-Dixie Customer Reward card at checkout. The cashier will scan both the Customer Reward card and the activation coupon, instantly enrolling you and earning points for the Advocacy Center. For all future purchases, you’ll collect points for the Advocacy Center when you use your Customer Reward Card. If you don’t have a Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card, no problem! Just stop by Customer Service and sign up for one – it’s FREE!
Support the Advocacy Center by Shopping through Igive!
Raise a penny (or more!) for our organization every time you shop online or search the web. iGive.com is the internet's first online shopping mall where a portion of each purchase is donated to your favorite cause.