Information on AC's Employment Work
In the areas of employment and rehabilitation, the Advocacy Center may be able to help Louisiana residents with issues related to:
- Ticket to Work/SSI/SSDI and Employment Incentives
- Requests for reasonable accommodations in hiring, employment or post-secondary education
- Louisiana Rehabilitation Services
- Transition from school to work
- The four core services (advocacy, information & referral, peer support, independent living skills training) provided by Independent Living centers
- Employment issues for people working in sheltered workshops
- Representative Payee investigations
Call or email for more information or to request help.
Visit our survey page to share your opinion about the work of the Advocacy Center.